REACH RegulationsThe Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & restriction of Chemicals EC Regulation 1907/2006 came into force on the 1st June 2007.
All substances manufactured and / or imported in quantities greater than 1 metric tonne per annum per legal entity, even if only supplied in mixtures or preparations, will need to be registered under REACH.
• We confirm that we understand our obligations under REACH.
• In case of products supplied from outside the European Union / European Economic Area, we will ensure that our representative will carry out checks for registration as appropriate.
• All substances in the products we supply, which require registration, will be pre-registered by me or an actor further up our supply chain.
• We can confirm that we or an actor further up our supply chain will register all pre-registered substances with the European Chemicals Agency for the uses required by any business operating in Europe.
• We will start the dialogue with our suppliers regarding safe use and risk management measures, safety data sheets, usage categories and Substances of Very High Concern ( SVHC ).
The REACH Regulations currently do not apply to Altec Products Limited.